lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

VICE OF ENTERTAINMENT

VICE OF ENTERTAINMENT
Absolutely agree with John Piper that entertainment has become something worrisome. I am much more radical on this issue, some churches turned into clubs with sports court, games room, restaurant, shopping center and some watches are actually ballroom dances and ballads Christian. I honestly hope I'm wrong in my beliefs, because in my view the vast majority of Christians goes to the deepest hell. Christian leaders are baked in the center of hell. Churches compete for sports championships and that these pastors want is just to increase the herd. I live in a generation so that almost impious not have anyone to share my thoughts. So use the internet to talk to the world. (Comment from theologian Valdemir Mota de Menezes, The SCRIBE)



VICE OF ENTERTAINMENT from scribevaldemirmota on GodTube.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario